Who we are
Web site address is : http://www.senlio.com.
We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and handle your personal data in the strictest confidence and in accordance with applicable European data protection laws as well as this data protection policy.
2. NAMES AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
This data protection statement applies to the handling of data by: SENLIO 302 chemin de la Patencline 13119 Saint Savournin , France , email@example.com , +33 9 61 63 25 63, (hereinafter collectively SENLIO)
3. COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE MANNER AND PURPOSE OF ITS USAGE
During visits to the website
When you visit our website http://www.senlio.com, your browser will automatically send information to our website’s server. This information will then be temporarily stored in a so-called “logfile”. The following information will be automatically collected and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of your device;
- the date and time of access;
- the name and URL of the retrieved file;
- the website from which access takes place (referrer URL);
- the browser that was used by your device and, if applicable, the operating system of your and device and the name of your access provider.
The data described above is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to guarantee a seamless connection with our website;
- to guarantee convenience in using our website;
- to evaluate system security and system stability; and
- for additional administrative purposes.
The legal framework for data processing is contained in Sentence 1 of Sub-Paragraph 1(f) of Section 6 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter GDPR;). Our legitimate interest in data collection as defined by this Regulation arises out of the permitted purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
4. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Under no circumstances is your personal data disclosed to third parties for any reason other than those listed below.
We would only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit agreement pursuant to Sentence 1 of Sub-Paragraph 1(a) of Section 6 of the GDPR;
- the disclosure is necessary to claim, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no basis to assume that you have a preponderant interest in the non-disclosure of your data, pursuant to Sentence 1 of Sub-Paragraph 1(f) of Section 6 of the GDPR;
- a legal obligation of disclosure arises pursuant to Sentence 1 of Sub-Paragraph 1(c) of Section 6 of the GDPR, or;
- such disclosure is legal and necessary for the execution of contractual relationships pursuant to Sentence 1 of Sub-Paragraph 1(c) of Section 6 of the GDPR.
Cookies save information that pertains to the connection with the specific device used to access our website. However, we do not as a result obtain direct information about your identity.
Furthermore, we also use temporary cookies to optimise the user-friendliness of our website. Such cookies are saved on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again within that period of time, it will be automatically recognised that you have visited our website and your inputs and settings will be remembered, so that they don’t have to be resubmitted.
The data that is processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes mentioned above in order to protect our legitimate interests as well as those of third parties as per Sentence 1 of Sub-Section 1(f) of Section 6 of the GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are saved on your computer or otherwise such that a notice is given before a new cookie is created and saved. Note that completely disabling cookies may prevent you from being able to use all the features and functions of our website.
6. WEB ANALYSIS SERVICE
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Sentence 1 of Sub-Section 1(f) of Section 6 of the GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
8. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS AFFECTED
You are entitled to:
- request information about the processing of your personal data by us, as per Section 15 of the GDPR. In particular, you can request information on the purposes of the processing of your data, the categories into which your personal data is stored, the categories of the recipients of your personal data, the planned retention period, rights to rectification, deletion, limitations on processing or rights to objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the source of your data, whether it was not collected by us, as well as the usage of automated decision-making process including profiling and, where applicable, pertinent information about the details of the data;
- demand the immediate rectification of incorrect personal data or the completion of personal data stored by us, as per Section 16 of the GDPR;
- demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, as per Section 17 of the GDPR, insofar as its processing is not necessary to exercise the rights of freedom of speech or freedom of information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims;
- demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 18 GDPR, insofar as you contest the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful and you reject the data’s deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need the data to claim, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Section 21 of the GDPR;
- obtain your personal data that you provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person as per Section 20 of the GDPR;
- revoke certain consents that you previously gave us. As per Subclause 3 of Section 7 of the GDPR, under those circumstances, we are not allowed to continue data processing undertaken on the basis of such consent and;
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Section 77 of the GDPR. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our respectable office.
9. RIGHT OF OBJECTION
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Sentence 1 of Subsection 1(f) of Section 6 GDPR, as per Section 21 of the GDPR you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data insofar as there are reasons for this objection that arise from your particular situation or that are directed to direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, that will be acted on without you having to provide any information about your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please contact us via email.
10. DATA SECURITY
We use appropriate technical and security measures to protect your data against accidental or willful manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction and against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously updated in accordance with relevant technological developments.
11. CURRENCY AND AMENDMENTS TO THIS DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
This data protection statement is valid and up to date as of June 2022.
Due to the further development of our website and the website’s offerings or due to amended legal or administrative requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection statement. The current data protection statement can be retrieved and printed at any time on the website.